Monday, February 8, 2010
Two Posts in One Week??
Just a quick update. As I said in the previous post I am finishing up Peds this week. I'm excited because it's a long commute, but I'm a little nervous too. This is the first rotation where the students are just a number...no really I'm #26! Anyway, when the attendings don't know your name let alone anything about you it makes it really hard to get an A. We have our final on Wednesday but it was SUPPOSED to be on Friday, so I'm feeling really stressed about not having enough time to study. I'm on call tomorrow night so that means tonight and during the day tomorrow is the only time I'll have. Please pray that I'm able to get through all the information and that I can remember it when I need to. Everyone thinks I'm worrying about it too much, but if you know me at all you know I want to be the best at everything and school is definitely not an exception :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment